- Malta is officially the best place to retire in 2018 November 9, 2018 https://bay.com.mt/malta-is-officially-the-best-place-to-retire-in-2018/?fbclid=IwAR2FlRiaHpB4ClfF0wfmTaro_5sjHu_-5MPNtdjZAXJTXnzxveUEmqGClCI
- Recruitment At Formosa Real Estate October 25, 2018 We are looking for a smart, friendly, committed and energetic Sales & Letting Property Consultant for our Sliema office.
We offer a friendly office environment, full marketing support, excellent working conditions, attractive commissions, an extensive database and a flow of potential clients.
The ideal candidate must possess:
* Self motivation, with good communication skills and
capable of working in ...
- Malta’s Property Prices See Highest Spike In The World October 25, 2018 https://lovinmalta.com/news/youre-not-imagining-it-maltas-property-prices-see-highest-spike-in-the-world
- New branch office in Zejtun February 22, 2018
We are delighted to announce the opening of our new office in Zejtun. The new branch office is located at 202, Triq Santa Marija c/w Triq Il-Madonna Tal-Bon Kunsill, and will be managed by Mr Antony Grech who has a wealth of experience in sales and letting of real estate both in Malta and Italy.
- Malta Is The Second Most Attractive Location In Europe To Buy-To-Rent -MaltaChamber.org.mt October 12, 2017 Malta has become far more attractive as a place in which to invest in property that is then rented out, according to a new European study.
According to a study published by international payments firm WorldFirst, Malta is the second most attractive location for such investment. Ireland, which is also registering above average national economic growth, ...
- House prices up by 5.5% in Malta Up by 4.4% in the EU October 11, 2017 House prices in Malta went up by 5.5% in the April to June quarter of 2017 compared with the same period in 2016, considerably higher than the EU average of 4.4%.
- Official Launch of The Shoreline Project in Kalkara August 17, 2017 We are proud to offer you this new state of the art waterfront residential and commercial development in the South of Malta. The Shoreline in SmartCity, Kalkara will offer a choice of studio, 1 ,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouse totaling to 450 residences on the seashore, and a 30-outlet ...
- Pendergardens T1 & T2 June 27, 2017 Pendergardens T1 & T2
T1T2 has been finally launched on the market.
This prestigious development, T1T2 will consist of 28 high-end, luxury apartments and 2 penthouses spanning over 10 floors enjoying breathtaking views, starting from level 8. All apartments will be the final units to be sold at Pendergardens and will mark the end of a highly ...
- Property Malta Foundation April 13, 2017 http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170412/local/property-malta-foundation-holds-its-maiden-meeting.645091
- House prices in Malta increase more than 5% January 19, 2017 http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170119/local/house-prices-in-malta-increase-more-than-5.636954
- 70% Refund to owners who restore residences in UCA January 9, 2017 http://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/70-of-money-refunds-to-owners-who-restore-residences-in-urban-conservation-areas/
- Malta placed as 2nd best country to live in abroad in 2016 August 30, 2016 http://ftnnews.com/tours/30655-the-best-places-to-live-abroad-in-2016.html
- Real Estate in Malta sold to foreigners April 15, 2016 http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160414/local/property-worth-400m-sold-to-foreigners-in-four-years.608791
- Real Estate in Malta sold to Foreigners April 15, 2016 http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20160414/local/property-worth-400m-sold-to-foreigners-in-four-years.608791
- Estate agents to be regulated by new authority – licence will be needed January 16, 2016 For more details kindly click on the link hereunder
- Christmas Greetings 2015 December 18, 2015
The Directors and Staff of Formosa Real Estate, would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016.
Kindly note that our office will be closed on Tuesday 22nd December 2015 from 13.00hrs – 16.00hrs. And from Thursday 24th December 2015 until 3rd January 2016.
- Launch of our new website November 7, 2015 We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website. We have been developing our new website over the past few months to utilise modern technology allowing our website to adapt for use on both mobile and tablets as well as desktop computers. Our website is now very user friendly packed with more useful ...
- Malta Budget 2016 – Property October 27, 2015
Extension of one-time exemption from payment of duty on first €150,000 of the value of immovable property being acquired by first time buyers – this one time exemption (previously applicable until 30 June 2014) will be extended in such a way to apply retrospectively – even for contracts executed from 1 July 2015 and will ...
- Launch of our new facebook page July 22, 2015 Formosa Real Estate has launched its official Facebook page, as a new platform to communicate with present and future clientele. Featured properties both for sale and to let will be uploaded daily, together with the latest news, and event updates. You are most welcome to visit the page and become our friends.